Avril Typography




After playing around with photoshop, and some tips about layer manipulation, i made to produce this kind of typography. Its not perfect, basic black and white. Because its my first time making typography. And the process is very linear. And the word is actually Avril's lyric in many of her singles!

First thing I do was find the right photo of avril with super high resolution, I import the picture into photoshop. After that, I made an adjusment with the brightness and contrast. and final touch for the fhoto was desaturate it. Thats it! then, I'm looking for the lyrics on the internet and make it as one long sentences (It takes time, but because i love Avril so much and her song I dont mind at all).
then I play with layering and blending. Im still new in explaining my workline, but Its easy, if you have a basic of photoshop, you can try it by yourself. And this is the direct link to my DevianArt.. Enjoy!

0 comments: